Thank you for stopping by. My name is Masaharu Hayataki, and I’m a digital nomad.
Digital Nomads are people who travel around the world while making a living and financing their travel by working online. For example, I finance my travel from freelance translation and marketing.
This year, 2018, I’m going to 10 months travel starting from Istanbul, then Azerbaijan, then Middle East, Africa (Tunisia, Morocco, and Egypt), Europe, and maybe the Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan) with a 35 liter backpack and without winter jacket.
Coming to you, couch surfers.
My travel plan is
- Go north in summer and go south in winter – stay 20-30 degrees Celsius
- Going wherever couchsurfer hosts me
- Going wherever I can join cool interesting community and events
So, let me know if you are interested in learning the Japanese language, how to cook Japanese foods, becoming a digital nomad freelance translator, or me 🙂 I’m happy to visit you to your city 😉 I would very much appreciate couchsurfing hosting offer from people who live in a city I’m planning to visit.
I want to do something exciting
I want to do something exciting and creative such as…
- Making travel videos
- Ask people “what is happiness” or “what is your dream” and make a series of videos.
- Learn how to cook local cuisine
- Eat the most bizarre traditional food of your country.
- Learn musical instrument
- Or anything cool and exciting out of my comfort zone
Countries I am want to go
To know more about me, check out my profile on this blog.